Our Alma Mater in the 1950's

Our Alma Mater in the 1950's
Reared against the sky

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Looking for IDs

If you click on each article/photo, I think it will enlarge for you.  Am especially interested in getting IDs on the kids in the snow picture.  It was taken by George Mccleary in PT, and for some reason, that house in the background looks familiar to me.  This was from a slide that Barbara McCleary had reprinted.


  1961 Leader article about the girls running for Queen.

class of 1962 at their 30th reunion in '92. Passing away since then: Fred Morton, Mel Wilkins, Patty Will, Joan Curtis, Dawn Hetrick, and Marilyn Bishop

 4-H float in 1956. Those I can recognize include Joan Curtis, Thelma Murray, Janet Redding, Barbara McCleary, Virginia Shaill, and Patty Grenbemer
 I sure wish I had a larger print of this photo as it's one of my favorites.  I recognize several kids--
 Sharon Bare, Dean Widner, Helen O'Neill, Gail Barrett, Shirley Wallace, Mike Hammers, Joe Nutsford.  It was taken at the Uptown during a Sat. matinee. I may even be there myself but not sure.


This is the photo that Barbara mcCleary is trying to ID. I don't recognize any of the kids but it must be from the late 40's from the looks of the cars.

Email me at cedarrose61@hotmail.com if you have any clues.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment