Our Alma Mater in the 1950's

Our Alma Mater in the 1950's
Reared against the sky

Sunday, June 9, 2013

A short Video

The videos I took didn't turn out very well  last night.  And a lot of my pictures were fuzzy, lopsided, too dark, and disappointing.   (And I wasn't even drinking!)I stayed out longer than I usually do just because I wanted to hear the band.  And they didn't disappoint!

My breakfast club pals this morning all felt it was one of our better get-togethers as far as the food, getting to see a lot of people, and the music. My favorite was Stand By Me sung  by the drummer, John O'Donnell, and the other guys too. Very cool!

It was neat  to see a lot of the class of '63.  I wish I had gone to their Friday night gathering at the Fairgrounds as the banquet and dance got kinda' noisy and it's hard to visit. There were several people that I really would have liked to have talked to longer, but it was too loud for cozy talk. Anyhow, here's a very short sample of the music.  I'll try to do better next time.  This video does not do them justice.  They had the place rockin'!


No comments:

Post a Comment